JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

samsung smart monitor m5 issues

(Topic created: 07-28-2023 11:22 PM)
diabolik13
Astronaut
Options
Monitors and Memory

Just bought a brand new 27" M5 smart monitor. Updated the firmware to the most recent version. Upon switching on the tv, it goes to somewhat test mode, just sequentially showing single color slides for around one second each, repeating the cycle indefinitely. The tv does not respond to the power button on the tv itself in this mode. This happens disturbingly often. After switching it off and on again with a remote you may be lucky that the next time it will work. How to solve this, bring it back to the store?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! That's definitely strange with this occurring with your new monitor. If this is occurring after factory resetting the monitor and making sure no new updates are out, I would recommend taking this back for an exchange before the exchange period is over. If you are out of the exchange period please feel free to send me or any of the other mods a private message with your full model and serial number and the information below. Or if you prefer please call in directly at 1 (800) 726-7864. 

Place of purchase:
First and Last Name:
Physical Street Address:
City, State, and Zip Code:
Home phone number:
Alternate phone number:     
Email address: 

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Monitors and Memory
Those issues need to be fixed before Samsung releases the 27 inch M7 and M8 models in the USA.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! That's definitely strange with this occurring with your new monitor. If this is occurring after factory resetting the monitor and making sure no new updates are out, I would recommend taking this back for an exchange before the exchange period is over. If you are out of the exchange period please feel free to send me or any of the other mods a private message with your full model and serial number and the information below. Or if you prefer please call in directly at 1 (800) 726-7864. 

Place of purchase:
First and Last Name:
Physical Street Address:
City, State, and Zip Code:
Home phone number:
Alternate phone number:     
Email address: 

0 Likes