Original topic:

A32 5G weak wifi

(Topic created: 06-26-2021 06:02 AM)
jimbo5
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
New phone, A32 5G with TMobile. the wifi software on the phone is terrible.  If I go more than 1 floor or 30 feet from my router, the connection is super weak and consistently disconnects.  Same spots in my home, multiple older used phones work fine connecting to wifi, so I know Its not my router or internet speed.   Please update software to fix the spotty WiFi abilities of the phone. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Tardo317
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
This seems to have worked for me
Go to Settings -> Location -> Google Location Accuracy
Turn off

View solution in context

18 Replies
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Call CS let them know your wifi disconnects and won't stay connected and it may be a hardware/software issue, file claim and they should send you another.
0 Likes
midnight2015
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I have the same problem with my a32 5G. It will also disconnect my service in the middle of Walmart. And I just discovered something today when I went into appeal posted Facebook deleted and I went in to enter my email and a different email came up like somebody else had this phone how do I find out that somebody else had this phone I thought it was a brand new phone?
0 Likes
BigJimWms
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I also have a new A32 5G. I'm having the same problem when I leave home. How do I fix the problems.
BILLtheBrewer
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I'm on my 2nd A32 5G....piece a crazy. Free ain't free if it doesn't work
BILLtheBrewer
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

yes.even the phone won't let me call it.

BILLtheBrewer
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Wake up Samsung...your A32 5G is not...repeat not...a very good phone.
KyHDMan
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I really wonder just how much distance people think they should get between their WiFi router & the phone? Im in a second floor apt with the router in the window & have no probs being outside-50ft away-and still able to hit the WiFi signals...and if I turn off the WiFi & switch to the Tmobile 5G I speedtest up to 500mbs...so good speeds I would say...
0 Likes
userIiEdfuulRJ
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Well when you change from a different company and it was way better that's an issue.
0 Likes
useruFtVii6qoa
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Were you able to resolve this problem? I have the same problem on a brand new A32 5G

Sam