JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

A71 little green dot that appears

(Topic created: 12-21-2023 02:53 PM)
Jen2488
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have Samsung a71 5g which I had it since 2020 still works great I have this little green dot that appears every now and thing it's tiny green dot idk what it means. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices
From what you describe, this green dot sounds like the indicator for the mic/camera being accessed.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices
From what you describe, this green dot sounds like the indicator for the mic/camera being accessed.
420bunny
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
This is nuts cuz im about 99.9 percent positive I get the same or similar situation but it's only while doing X on my Note 10 plus 5g model but it was certainly noticeable nonetheless & mine isn't the green camera/microphone being accessed light either. Mine is a bit smaller than that light and it's tiny enough that udont notice it right away but it's sorta in the back of ur mind. Thai is exactly why I can't think of when this does it to me whatsoever but I will promise when it does it again ur gonna be the 1st one I tell so keep this open unless u do fig it out before this. I'm pretty sure it's what ur describing but I'll try get it recorded to show ya too.
0 Likes