JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Attaching pictures to messages with my Galaxy A03S

(Topic created: 05-30-2023 09:45 AM)
userCG1yGBIvQE
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

How do I attach pictures to my text messages??

It's a galaxy A03S

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Samsung community. I understand your concerns on wanting to send a Multimedia Message (MMS) and I will be more than happy to help. 

The Multimedia Messaging Service lets you send and receive multimedia messages (such as pictures, videos, and audio messages) to and from phones or email addresses. To use this feature you may need to subscribe to your service provider's multimedia message service. 

Navigate to and open the Messages app and then tap the compose icon in the lower right-hand corner, or you can tap a previous conversation. 

Select your desired recipient

Type out your message

To insert an attachment, tap the Gallery or Camera icons to the left of the text box. You can also tap Add (the plus icon) for additional attachment options. 

When you are finished tap Send (the arrow icon)

Here is a link to some additional information on sending messages 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078947/

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Samsung community. I understand your concerns on wanting to send a Multimedia Message (MMS) and I will be more than happy to help. 

The Multimedia Messaging Service lets you send and receive multimedia messages (such as pictures, videos, and audio messages) to and from phones or email addresses. To use this feature you may need to subscribe to your service provider's multimedia message service. 

Navigate to and open the Messages app and then tap the compose icon in the lower right-hand corner, or you can tap a previous conversation. 

Select your desired recipient

Type out your message

To insert an attachment, tap the Gallery or Camera icons to the left of the text box. You can also tap Add (the plus icon) for additional attachment options. 

When you are finished tap Send (the arrow icon)

Here is a link to some additional information on sending messages 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078947/

userCG1yGBIvQE
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Thank you
0 Likes