JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Burst photos with timer simultaneously in A22 5G cell phone

(Topic created: 01-15-2023 12:31 PM)
mauriciodeandraderam
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello all. Can you please tell me how can I burst photos using timer in A22 5G cell phone? I know how to set the timer, also, know how to burst photos but I am unable to make use of both features together! Searched for some time in internet but did not find the solution. Thanks for any support you can provide me.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello mauriciodeandraderam, and welcome to the Community. Unfortunately, those two features cannot be used simultaneously. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Using the shutter button swipe and hold it to the left or down. If it doesn't work check camera settings to enable the photo burst option.
0 Likes
mauriciodeandraderam
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello, and thanks for your quick answer. That is the procedure to burst photos and that one I am aware of. What I need/want is to configure the camera to trigger the shotting of X photos (burst mode/function) after Y seconds (timer function). This way, I can configure how many photos I want to take and then position myself, for exemple, in front of the camera so I can appear in all of them. Observe that I am not talking about the time between photos but the time to start the shotting. This mixed usage of functions I am unable to sort out. Do you know how? Thanks again.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello mauriciodeandraderam, and welcome to the Community. Unfortunately, those two features cannot be used simultaneously. I apologize for the inconvenience.