JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I get the icons to show a preview of the notification?

(Topic created: 08-06-2022 08:20 AM)
userjceOlwuA9n
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have a new galaxy ao3s and I am trying to figure out how to get a notification to show a preview when I long press on the app icon on my home screen. I had an older LG phone running android 8 and it would do this, but for the life of me I dont find anything in settings to control this in this galaxy phone. Thanks for any tips.
Mike

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
tom2055
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices
On my A52, you press and hold on an empty space on the home screen, tap "settings" scrool down to "app icon badges" and then tap "notifications on app icons"

View solution in context

4 Replies
DLR2
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have a Galaxy A53. How do I delete alarms I no longer need. I can't find any delete function.
0 Likes
Solution
tom2055
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices
On my A52, you press and hold on an empty space on the home screen, tap "settings" scrool down to "app icon badges" and then tap "notifications on app icons"
DLR2
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
That question is about the pre-installed clock that came with the phone
0 Likes
Emyluvu
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Do you know how to see images in notifications? Because I had it before on my old Samsung but now I don't. If don't know what l mean it's when you get a notifications of someone sending you an image, instead of opening the message to see the image you can just see it in the notifications so how do l do that for Samsung s21

0 Likes