JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Recent app button not doing anything

(Topic created: 02-27-2024 01:44 PM)
KiaraBellaBob
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

My recent apps button on the navagation bar isn't doing anything. But it shows that I am pressing it just like the home and back button, it just isn't doing anything. I have a Samsung A14 5G. It is so annoying. Also, when I do gestures, I can't swipe up at all in any of the modes for gestures. Whether it be the one line on the bottom or 3 lines on the bottom. I have already tried doing the recovery mode and clearing cache. But I can't go into safe mode for some reason...I don't know why.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Will1178
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Have you tried restarting the device? (like the power restart button, it can reset a lot things that aren't functioning)

If all else fails best thing to do would be factory reset the device after backing up all your data. Could be a glitch from an update you got.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Will1178
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Have you tried restarting the device? (like the power restart button, it can reset a lot things that aren't functioning)

If all else fails best thing to do would be factory reset the device after backing up all your data. Could be a glitch from an update you got.