JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Scrolling Screenshots NOT working on a54 5g

(Topic created: 03-11-2024 01:02 PM)
AshMak02
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Anyone having issues with Scrolling Screenshots on their Galaxy a54 5g?

Mine isn't working today. I take a Screenshot and the little button with down arrows appear on the screen to take the continuous screenshot but when I hit the button all of a sudden it's not working. I just used the feature late last night and it was fine . I can't figure which app the setting is in to maybe clear the cache to see if that works.

If anyone knows how to fix this it would be MUCH appreciated!! I use this feature A LOT and need to figure out how to fix it.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Awesome! Glad to hear everything is back to working as intended! šŸ˜ƒ You would be surprised to hear how often a simple reboot can clear unexpected behaviors lol. Be sure to mark this thread as solved (three dots next to my reply that helped you, accept as solution) so that this information can remain active in the Community to benefit others!

View solution in context

7 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Have you attempted any basic troubleshooting steps yet, like rebooting your device? The screenshot app is called Samsung Capture. You will need to toggle on "Show system apps" to find it.
AshMak02
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Thank you so much for the response/help. I TRULY appreciate it!! šŸ˜Š

I have not tried to reboot the device yet. As dumb as it sounds , I didn't even think to try thatšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€:female_sign:. After seeing your response I did go and try to look for the Samsung Capture and couldn't find it by looking through my apps or searching "Samsung Capture in the settings. I also tried to search "Show System Apps" to see if I could find the button to toggle it on. Could you possibly tell me where I'd find the button to toggle on the show system apps?
VerbumVeritum
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Settings>Apps>on the same line as "Your apps" there will be a filter/sort symbol.

Screenshot_20240311_172244_Settings_1000003286_1710195764.pngScreenshot_20240311_172351_Settings_1000003287_1710195831.png
AshMak02
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Found it thanks to your Screenshots!Thanks so much!!
I was able to turn the toggle on and clear the cache .It still didn't fix the Scrolling Screenshots so I'm going to try to reboot and see if that does it . I'll come back and let you know if that fixes it
Thanks again for all your help.
VerbumVeritum
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Hey there, are you still experiencing this problem?
AshMak02
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I am so sorry. I had a busy week and completely forgot to come back and update you. I ended up trying the Reboot and that seemed to fix it . It also has been working fine since with no issues. Thank you again for all the help and tips on things to try. It's much appreciated šŸ˜Š
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Awesome! Glad to hear everything is back to working as intended! šŸ˜ƒ You would be surprised to hear how often a simple reboot can clear unexpected behaviors lol. Be sure to mark this thread as solved (three dots next to my reply that helped you, accept as solution) so that this information can remain active in the Community to benefit others!