Original topic:

Art store subscription issues on Frame TV

(Topic created: 10-09-2021 12:58 AM)
usery9jwFx5Wgm
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have a valid subscription to the art store on Samsung frame tv till but while trying to use it, shows that the membership has to be renewed. Once I try to renew, a notification comes and says I have an active membership.  I can see there are a number of people posting with exactly the same issue so assume it's a wider technical problem at Samsung but can't find how or who to contact to resolve the issue. 

6 Replies
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello! I recommend reaching out to our Samsung Accounts Department directly (855) 795-0509

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
usery9jwFx5Wgm
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

is that a UK number, I'm not making an international call - surely Samsung has a UK customer service team. This is really poor, I have just had another month's subscription taken but the thing is still not working and it's really hard to find a person to talk to about this specific issue either via chat or live.  For a technology company, this is awful.

0 Likes
Rand0
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Unfortunately reaching out doesn’t work.  I’ve tried the same thing.  Try asking for a refund at checkout.cs@samsung.com.  I did although had not heard anything.  But if enough people do this maybe they will get the message.  (See my recent post).

Rand

0 Likes
usery9jwFx5Wgm
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

thanks - have just sent an email to that address as Samsung has just taken another month's subscription and it's still not working. 

0 Likes
userHGSwepfbdG
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have the same issue. Very frustrating that there is nobody I can talk to, mail to or chat to in support,who can help. Anybody knows where I can log in to actually see the subscription that I have?

It seems this ART service and subscription is very low priority for Samsung even though its a prerequisite to get the full value out of the Frame TV.

0 Likes
tomsframe
Galaxy
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have an active subscription and can only confirm to you that there appears to be no way to ID that I have one except on the TV itself. In the Art mode on the TV, when you select the Art Store and above far left the Membership item, does it have a button that says "Cancel my membership"?

If I logon to Samsung with my account, the Art Store is nowhere to be found in my profile, and the same with the Smarthings app i.e. there is a "Manage Samsung account" selection there but it only gives the same info as the web login, which in my case shows the TVs I have registered there.

I recently had to change the Credit Card I was using for the Art Store, and was surprised to find that the only way I could figure-out to do it was to Cancel the subscription and then sign-up again. I can only suggest that you look on the TV for a Cancel option and start over.

The "good news" for me is that when I switch houses for a few months, it is easy enough to Cancel the art and then start it up again. Saves me $30 bucks or so; a lunch out.

0 Likes