JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

QE43QN90B Satellite mode issues

(Topic created: 11-29-2022 05:26 AM)
Skysurfer786
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Fault found in Satellite mode where EPG guide not working at all just shows "no Information" message but does not show TV program names or program start times. Samsung please fix this urgently. Tv software version T-PTMDEUC-1304.1,BT -S

Terrestrial Freeview EPG works & Freesat EPG works but nothing works in Satellite mode which is the best mode as it allows you to renumber the channels to your own order that your household watches regularly. Renumbering channels means it makes it easier to find something to watch instead of scroll up & down the guide.

This mode is also important when you attach a external hard drive via USB port on back of TV to do program recording but it needs a working or functioning EPG to be able to record tv programs.

I contacted Samsung tech support but even after I demonstrated the fault & connected my Sky HD box to show no fault with my Sky dish or cable as sky EPG fully working using same dish & cable but in satellite mode on Samsung QE43QN90B the EPG does not work at all. Have tried re-setting tv & multiple retunes but nothing worked. I think this is one of the best TV currently on the market but this fault is a major problem. I had to return tv to retailer as faulty. I would buy this TV again if Samsung can fix this fault as it has excellent nt tv picture quality. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. We do not have the ability to support models outside of the US. There are differences between the US and International firmware, which we do not have access to. Since your product was purchased outside of the US, please visit the link below for support in your area. https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. We do not have the ability to support models outside of the US. There are differences between the US and International firmware, which we do not have access to. Since your product was purchased outside of the US, please visit the link below for support in your area. https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html