JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

SAMSUNG Q50B QLED 4K SMART TV Remote Not Working

(Topic created: 10-31-2023 09:27 PM)
dmmCO65
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I've tried using the reset buttons to resync remote with the TV but all it does is show the Bluetooth Icon & says searching for device.  Then it says device not found.  I can only access Samsung Smart TV Plus. 

Home button doesnt access the home screen for any of my apps, again any button I use on the remote has the TV show searching for Bluetooth device.

I've charged the remote and checked that I can see the red led light.  Any ideas on how to factory reset the TV without a remote?  Or any suggestions on how to get the remote working? Does this TV have any physical buttons on it?, I haven't found any unless they're hidden somewhere

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
I highly recommend the Samsung SmartThings app. Full remote functionality so long as your internet is functioning and your TV is connected to your network. Assuming your remote is a lost cause, the app could tide you over until a $20 replacement arrives.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
I highly recommend the Samsung SmartThings app. Full remote functionality so long as your internet is functioning and your TV is connected to your network. Assuming your remote is a lost cause, the app could tide you over until a $20 replacement arrives.
dmmCO65
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Thanks for the reply. Went & bought universal remote & got everything working again.