JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

using tv speakers and bluetooth simultaneously

(Topic created: 10-27-2023 10:48 AM)
SamMo1
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I would like to know how to enable the tv speaker and bluetooth headphones at the same time.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamMo1
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

thanks for the quick reply.  not the answer i had hoped for but at least now i know.

View solution in context

5 Replies
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
QLED and The Frame
This cannot be done. You can listen to muti headphones but no tv speaker.
Solution
SamMo1
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

thanks for the quick reply.  not the answer i had hoped for but at least now i know.

Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thank you for bringing up this important inquiry about your TV. After further research, it looks like there are some model TVs that do allow you to listen to both the TV speaker and a Bluetooth device. May we have the model number of the TV? If you have a specific model TV, you should be able to access this feature by going to Settings>General>Accessibility>Multi-output Audio. This will allow the use of the TV speakers while connected to one Bluetooth device. You can find more information in the link here: https://www.samsung.com/au/support/tv-audio-video/multi-output-audio-on-samsung-tvs/

0 Likes
WeedRacer421
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame
It's in my tv settings for accessibility multi out sound.
0 Likes
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
QLED and The Frame
This option allows you to have a bar connected through optical in addition to through earc. With certain output formats you can run two sound bars at the same time with muti out.
0 Likes