JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Add the option for automatic Bixby text call

(Topic created: 07-22-2023 11:06 AM)
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

On Galaxy phones, add the option to have Bixby Text Call automatically answer any incoming phone call from a number that is not in the user's contacts. The incoming phone calls should not even ring to the user's phone. A simple popup notification should appear that says "Bixby is answering an call from an unknown number." Allow the user to set up their own custom opening message as well. The user should then get a notification telling them what the caller said, along with the option to pick up the call, hang up the call, block the caller, report spam, or do nothing and leave the caller hanging.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you picknassaro,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
EliteArk
Galaxy
Options
This I highly approve of!
Options
Or an option to Automatic Bixby text call any number thats shows up as a Suspected spam
Options

I've been getting a bazillion robocalls from Medicare spammers and Leaf filter spammers, and Hiya never identifies them as spam. There's no reason to not at least have the entirely optional choice to just use Bixby Text Call auto-pickup for all phone numbers not in the user's contacts. Apple has a toggle that silences literally any phone call from a number not in the user's contacts, and those numbers can just leave voicemails. I don't like the idea of limiting this feature idea in a way that requires me to rely on Hiya's  spam filtering

Options
I agree with you and trust me I am on your side but we could have a option for both. Some people are business Men/women and don't want to silence every call that is not in their contacts because it might be important. So having an option for both will benefit everyone
Options
Very good point! Having tons of options is why I don't buy Pixels lol. Samsung is at least very good at embracing user choice to the umpteenth degree 😂
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you picknassaro,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes