JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Add the option to share Health reports to others (Doctors, Coaches etc.) from Samsung Health

(Topic created: 08-05-2023 09:23 PM)
Nishu
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello,

My Doctor asked to share food intake (with Photos), Blood Pressure, and weight log reports.

I found I can share the Blood pressure data as report, however, this functionality is not available.

I search online for the solutions many posts suggest downloading personal data and share some specific files, but these files are not in easy to read format. It takes lot of time to understand data in the files.

Can Samsung add this functionality to the Samsung Health app so that it can be more effective?

Thanks, Nishant

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

6 Replies
Bamagal13
Astronaut
Options
Did you try just taking a snapshot of the information and sending that to your doctor???
0 Likes
Nishu
Constellation
Options
That might work but not in all cases like food..
0 Likes
Bamagal13
Astronaut
Options
I'm sorry I haven't really messed with that app because I don't need my phone telling me to go to sleep, it's time for exercise or eating, etc so what little I saw of it made me think NOT FOR ME 😂😂😂. I was just trying to think of a way that you could send it to him if it wasn't giving you the option!! Do you think that they might be able to download it from your phone at the doctor's office???
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Bigknife
Constellation
Options

Screenshots from the sleep watch app are useless. They don't share aggregate data points and multiple manual captures are unwieldy and look a mess.

Anyone knownif Apple Watch or Fitbit is better?

0 Likes
Bigknife
Constellation
Options

As an example, I can get a graph of total sleep time over say 12 months, but there is no break-out of how much time I spent awake nor how much REM or Deep sleep I achieved.

0 Likes