JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Feature suggestion for battery widget

(Topic created: 08-10-2023 02:48 PM)
Anders321
Halo
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Just a quick suggestion for the battery widget. I don't know if it's possible but it would be fantastic.

1: Let it be possible to see the battery percentage of the Galaxy tablet in the battery widget on the phone. If you are nearby.

2: See the battery percentage of the Galaxy Buds case in the widget even if the case is closed. I think this would be possible with the Galaxy Buds2 Pro as they support UWB. I know a certain other company does something similar with their newest AirPods.

3: See the battery percentage of the Galaxy Buds in the battery widget on the phone when they are connected to a tablet.

This would be a great addition to the ecosystem if you own a Galaxy phone, Buds and tablet. Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes
UserTimBo
Comet
Options
Can I see the battery status of my samsung tablet on my phone and the status of my watch and phone on the tablet? If not, I hope this becomes possible. 
BBBBBBBBBB
Astronaut
Options
Cool
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

There may be a 3rd party app that provides this functionality, but I don't think this is something that can be done natively. In the meanwhile, you could request this feature be added by going to the Samsung Members app's Support tab and going to Send feedback>Submit error report

Leviathon713
Constellation
Options
Unfortunately, there's no way to get the tablet battery on there as of yet.