JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy s7 plus tablet....how do I join the Samsung care if I don't have an imei

(Topic created: 10-11-2021 11:18 AM)
Rinn
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
It won't accept the serial number i input and then when I try to switch to pc to register it won't let me do that either ....im so confused ....can anyone help please
0 Likes
7 Replies
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
From a Home screen, swipe up from the center of the display to access the apps screen. Navigate: Settings > About tablet. Tap Status. If the IMEI can't be viewed from the device, contact your network (Verizon, Sprint, etc.) for further assistance.
0 Likes
Rinn
Constellation
Options
Its not from a provider though its just a tablet
0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

When inputting the serial number are you making sure to add all numbers and letters? It should be 15 characters and end with a letter, also with registering you will need to add the full model number for it to accept it. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Rinn
Constellation
Options
Yes I understand that but its not letting me punch on the letters
0 Likes
Rinn
Constellation
Options
Ot only gives me a dial pad with no numbers ...doesn't even show a keyboard or settings button
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

My apologies I thought you meant registering your product, if it's a wifi tablet it will not have an IMEI number, chooses the pc option and you should be able to input your serial number 

https://rg2.samsungcareplus.com/us#!/auth

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user8MvL4JItc9
Constellation
Options

When I do this I am prompted to purchase from a samsung care plus app that does not exist on my tablet and is not available for download and it will only allow input for date of purchase but Grey's out serial number so I can not input it. I just purchased the galaxy s7+

0 Likes