JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I move my games back to the top in the new Game Launcher?

(Topic created: 07-25-2023 04:38 AM)
userk3KK1st01A
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

How do I move my games back to the top. I don't like the new layout

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello, Welcome to the Community. We understand not everyone is a fan of the new layout in the Game Launcher app.

To view your games in the app, there is a Recent Tab at the bottom (four blocks stacked together). When you tap on the icon, it will bring up the most recent games you've accessed and your library. Tap the back navigation button to close the menu.

To view your Bookmarks, tap the menu (ellipsis) in the top corner and tap Bookmarks.

At this time, there are no options to change the layout. As a workaround, you can disable the Game Launcher in Settings>Advanced features, and create a folder for the games that can be saved in the apps menu or the Home Screen.

We do have a thread that is marked as feedback and a feature request for the developers for those who would do not like the update. You can find that here: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/I-do-not-like-the-new-look-of-Game-Lau...

Adding a "Like" the thread will help bring more attention to it in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Urist
Asteroid
Options
That's the neat part, you don't.
GeeGeeQueen
Astronaut
Options
Neither do I and everytime there is an update the add games I am not interested in. I have to delete them. Wasting my time. Just give me the update and not those stupid games.
Options
I am not sure why it was updated but the way it looks is just horrendous I'm sorry. If I wanted to download or see all these game ads I would, but I don't. I only care about what I have downloaded and what I want to play so if you can have an option to just show my games after I open up game launcher then that would be great. 
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello, Welcome to the Community. We understand not everyone is a fan of the new layout in the Game Launcher app.

To view your games in the app, there is a Recent Tab at the bottom (four blocks stacked together). When you tap on the icon, it will bring up the most recent games you've accessed and your library. Tap the back navigation button to close the menu.

To view your Bookmarks, tap the menu (ellipsis) in the top corner and tap Bookmarks.

At this time, there are no options to change the layout. As a workaround, you can disable the Game Launcher in Settings>Advanced features, and create a folder for the games that can be saved in the apps menu or the Home Screen.

We do have a thread that is marked as feedback and a feature request for the developers for those who would do not like the update. You can find that here: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/I-do-not-like-the-new-look-of-Game-Lau...

Adding a "Like" the thread will help bring more attention to it in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.