Modes and Routines App bug

(Topic created: 04-18-2023 12:37 PM)
aliadeli
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello 

I'm having an issue with routines

Basiclly anytime you set a routine with «battery saving» in "THEN" section, after the routine ends, its not going to set display refresh rate back to 120hz. It turns the battery saving off but battery saving changes refresh rate to 60hz when its enabled and modes and routines app doesn't change the refresh rate back to 120hz. 

My phone is a52s with latest one ui 5.1 update.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello aliadeli, Thank you for posting within the community! Welcome to the Samsung community. I understand the frustration of the settings not changing to the preferred settings when the routines end.

The refresh rate defaults to 60hz to prevent unnecessary battery drain. To have the refresh rate set to 120hz when the routine ends, we recommend creating a battery routine for when the first routine ends to change the refresh rate to the preferred 120hz. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello aliadeli, Thank you for posting within the community! Welcome to the Samsung community. I understand the frustration of the settings not changing to the preferred settings when the routines end.

The refresh rate defaults to 60hz to prevent unnecessary battery drain. To have the refresh rate set to 120hz when the routine ends, we recommend creating a battery routine for when the first routine ends to change the refresh rate to the preferred 120hz. 

0 Likes