JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Please add Workouts that folks do on a normal basis

(Topic created: 12-24-2022 07:27 AM)
RubyRox
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Samsung Developers this is a request to add workouts and activities that folks do on a regular basis like crossfit, kettlebells, kickboxing, biking / spinning, and surfing. 

I don't know anybody that does this activity on a regular as excercise: badminton, hula-hooping, hang-gliding, or handball.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
N0Y0U2114
Comet
Options
I don't know anyone who does CrossFit. Just because you don't know them doesn't mean they don't exist. Biking already exists as cycling.
0 Likes
RubyRox
Astronaut
Options
I do crossfit regularly, nice to meet you, now you know someone. Just saying if I strike up a conversation with random stranger they're not going to say, "oh yeah everyday I play badminton as my regular workout routine, let me track that on my app." "I got in a hard-core hula-hooping session this week."lol
0 Likes
N0Y0U2114
Comet
Options
Thankfully Samsung pretty regularly adds new workouts. I usually don't notice them since my watch4 is mainly for keeping me off my phone but still connected. I'm honestly surprised kickboxing isn't there, I had to go and check just to make sure it wasn't.
0 Likes
RubyRox
Astronaut
Options
I've been using the different Samsung Watches as they update and Samsung Health since 2017 been watching out for things I do regularly, kettlebells and crossfit. Pilates thankfully has been added recently, wasn't there in the past 2 years. I thought I'd drop a note to express interest to Samsung Developers. I use the MyFitnessPal app and the Castlight app to track my workouts regular which sync to Samsung Health. Right now I have to log those activities as "Other" which shows up as "Generic" workouts on those apps. The workouts with actual labels reflect accurately. I'm a fan of what does exist and allows me to track my heartrate and calories burned based on specified activities.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes