Original topic:

Suggestions for Galaxy S25 Ultra

(Topic created: 03-17-2024 07:35 AM)
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello, I have suggestions for 2025's Galaxy S25 Ultra, as the S24 Series came out, it's time to talk about the next generation of S Ultra. My suggestions are........

1. New camera design, no more "P" Shape.

2. Make the launch devices stable, barely to no issues.

3. New design language.

4. Make the S25 Ultra the best phone in the mid-2020s

Galaxy S25 Series will launch 15 years after the first Galaxy S, I hope they turn into the new Galaxy S10

84 Replies
SaneiPlushie
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I kinda hope they bring back the regular 19:9 from the S10 series
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I really prefer the older one then I do this new aod. I mean sure this new aod has some nice features but I still prefer the older one for one this new aod isn't bright enough.

Ultimately an even better option would be to give us an option to choose between the classic aod and the new aod with a slider then we could enjoy the best of both.

Options
Galaxy S Phones
The speakers on the S24 Ultra are loud especially when compared to the S22 Ultra and slightly louder then the S23 Ultra. This is the way I hope they ll sound on the S25 Ultra if I decide to upgrade. Speaker quality is very important to me.
Liddy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Agreed šŸ‘
limpeh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

i think what the galaxy needs is much more bass. a built in DAC is needed. the gap between the camera & speaker is quite huge. hope samsung addresses this in the s25 ultra.

0 Likes