JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Tape function (within highlight features) for Samsung Notes

(Topic created: 04-06-2023 03:44 PM)
MrMessedup
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Recently, I found some interesting features coming from a different note app that helps students a lot. Basically, there is called a tape function (within highlight features), so we can tape/cover words and sentences. Whenever we want to untape it, clicking to the tape will show the answer. It is a good way for recalling stuff during studying, so everything would become more convenient. The users don't have to switch to different app like Quizlet or Anki to study. I think Samsung Note should consider this option. It would be so nice for users as students.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungSay
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you MrMessedup, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Rayzer
Comet
Options
That would be a nice feature but might be complicated since I'm just learning notes. Can you embed a recording to click on that would achieve similar results?
0 Likes
MrMessedup
Asteroid
Options
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungSay
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you MrMessedup, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes