Original topic:

Samsung Health Feature Requests and Feedback

(Topic created: 10-13-2022 09:13 AM)
user24cEoILQGX
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I have a feature request that would be a very helpful for weight training, to have a page to add and customize your workouts like squats and benchpress etc, as well as create a routine that you can follow with integration on samsung health on the watch, example apps jefit and strong lifts.

56 Replies
Append
Astronaut
Options
As of now, I believe Samsung adding those workouts will do little benefit if any. The workout Samsung is tracking uses standard "based on time" calculation. It does not incorporate your heart rate and other information at all.
0 Likes
user24cEoILQGX
Constellation
Options
Yeah, but at least adding the ability to track in the main app initially will be beneficial to lot of people who have workout routines since they can track them all in one place. Later they can add more integration with HR and other information.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products. 

DoraExplore
Astronaut
Options
I wish we could count carbs and not just calories. I find it frustrating because I count carbs for diabetes. This would be very helpful to track in meals everyday. 
0 Likes
userTi7DQ6zTsu
Constellation
Options
I would suggest downloading the my fitness pal app. It tracks calories eaten, and will tell you your recommended caloric intake. As well as telling you how much protein and carbs you've consumed
0 Likes
11B1P
Cosmic Ray
Options
On my Gear S3 Frontier, I could decide if I wanted to track my water intake by fl oz, or glasses, and I could set how much the glass was equal to. Now you've removed the customization and locked the tracking at 8.4oz glasses. So now if I drink anything other than 8.4oz , I can't track it accurately. "Drank 12oz so far..... gotta drink another 12oz to get 24oz. Nope, Samsung says the closest I can get to is 25.2oz". Where in the world do you come up with 8.4oz for a glass of water?? Two "Samsung" glasses doesn't even equal a standard 16.9oz bottle of water! I drink my water from a shaker bottle with the hash marks so I know exactly how much to track. I can't fill my bottle to 8.4oz. Stop taking away features and locking down the Health app.

Allow us the users, to decide how we want to track our water intake. If I want to track my water at 6 or 9oz at a time, give me the option. If I want to track 1oz at a time, let me do it.

0 Likes
FrenchCutie
Astronaut
Options
It would be great if they could add Pole Fitness to "Add Workout" section.
0 Likes
shiling99
Astronaut
Options

One big drawback of Samsung watches compared to Apple watches for me is the inability to share all/select fitness and/or vitals data (i.e. more than the steps leaderboard, like heart rate and activity etc) to select people in real time (i.e. not a csv or pdf export of an instance or history log). Is this something that Samsung is currently working to implement soon? 

0 Likes
useryEiEvJGxRV
Constellation
Options
Is it possible to change the measurement intervals of blood oxygen and pulse to every 30 minutes while sleeping? Instead of the standard 10 minutes. I think that would help users a lot with managing their battery life. 
0 Likes