Original topic:

Samsung Health Heart rate recovery information

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
nasso
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

The heart rate recovery information is displayed after a workout only if it is initiated from the Galaxy Watch (Iā€™m using the 5 Pro model). However, when the same workout is started from a phone (in my case, the Galaxy 22 Ultra), this heart rate recovery information is absent. This is quite inconvenient, especially during activities like rowing or biking where real-time workout statistics such as heart rate and time/speed are crucial. During these activities, itā€™s not practical to look at the watch, so I have to start the workout from the phone. Unfortunately, this means that the heart rate recovery information is missing. Is there a workaround for this issue? This behavior should be fixed.

2 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@nasso That does sound inconvenient. I would guess that it isn't available on the phone since the phone has no sensors for detecting heart rate. 

0 Likes
nasso
Constellation
Options

Well, that's not exactly right - after all the phone shows the heart rate during the workout as it is connected with the watch. There's no technical problem to continue measuring it for 2 minutes after the workout. The "Samsung eco system" and s.o... šŸ™‚

0 Likes