JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Health deleted daily distance traveled from history??

(Topic created: 03-27-2023 10:29 AM)
speed6
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
A change occurred to Samsung Health over the weekend. It no longer displays distance traveled on history? Why was the done? I utilized that feature for tracking. Please restore that feature.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. As @anawilliam850 stated, I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team directly. You can find there contact information using this link: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/Samsung-Support-Acknowledgement/td-p/2...

View solution in context

0 Likes
9 Replies
Options

it's not uncommon for apps to update their features and user interfaces over time, sometimes resulting in the removal of certain features or changes to the way data is displayed.

If you haven't already, I recommend checking the app's update notes in the app store to see if any changes to the distance tracking feature were mentioned. Additionally, you may want to contact Samsung Health's customer support team directly to inquire about the changes and provide feedback on how the removal of the feature affects your use of the app. They may be able to provide more information on why the change was made and if it will be reinstated in the future.

0 Likes
speed6
Astronaut
Options
How do I contact them? I've looked and looked......can't find contact info
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. As @anawilliam850 stated, I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team directly. You can find there contact information using this link: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/Samsung-Support-Acknowledgement/td-p/2...

0 Likes
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
I think it's a bug that there is no steps showing when I tap "View history" in "Exercise" section. However, when I tap "Steps", it shows all the recorded steps.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@userZNnTdcqwZP After you click into the exercise section, you must click on one of the activities. Then when you scroll down, it shows the steps recorded for that activity. 

0 Likes
leamandrell
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Health App needs to be updated or you may need to go change the application permissions
0 Likes
speed6
Astronaut
Options
I have the latest version and everything is updated
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@speed6 I'm not seeing this issue. Where exactly are you looking?

I see distance in Exercise -> View History. Each event shows time, calories, and distance. 

0 Likes
speed6
Astronaut
Options
Up until a few days ago it would show a daily total for all activity.......doesn't now.
0 Likes