JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Pay has glitched my phone twice

(Topic created: 11-17-2021 03:23 PM)
Mojosoul
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Samsung pay has glitched my phone twice. First, after trying to reapply my card to Samsung pay, I kept getting a pop-up at the bottom. Can't remember what it said, that wasn't important. No matter what I input to reply to the popup, either "cancel" or "ok" the popup would repeatedly reappear. Uninstalled the app...

Then a while ago, tried reinstalling the app via the Sammy store. After going through the initial "get started" pages, and having installed a 4 digit pin# once, my screen glitched, then went black. Phone haptics still there, so I knew it was still on, but couldn't see anything to operate with. Did a hard reset via vol up down and power button to get to a restart and it came back to life. Very scary to say the least. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userXGd0S8fJ07
Cosmic Ray
Options
I know this may sound crazy but the Samsung store "Samsung Pay" is still showing the old version 4.06.0 which is the old glitchy version......Search for it on Google pay and download latest from there. That's the latest version you need to work 4.065

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
userXGd0S8fJ07
Cosmic Ray
Options
I know this may sound crazy but the Samsung store "Samsung Pay" is still showing the old version 4.06.0 which is the old glitchy version......Search for it on Google pay and download latest from there. That's the latest version you need to work 4.065
userXGd0S8fJ07
Cosmic Ray
Options
*Google Play Store*
0 Likes
Mojosoul
Asteroid
Options
Lemme see....
0 Likes