JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung email notification settings

(Topic created: 03-30-2024 01:55 PM)
tennisman118
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hi all, just got an S24+ after a long run of Pixels and I'm having trouble getting notifications using the Samsung email app. On Gmail it lets me choose my individual email addresses and make the notifications alert and pop up but on the Samsung email app I can't do that and none of the notifications alert or pop up. Appreciate any help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Open your phone settings and go to Notifications then advanced settings and turn on Manage Notifications categories for each app then back out and Open Samsung Email then exit open recent apps and tap on the email icon and then Notifications and then Notification Categories and then you can edit them
1711832606823.jpg1711832606853.jpg1711832606903.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Open your phone settings and go to Notifications then advanced settings and turn on Manage Notifications categories for each app then back out and Open Samsung Email then exit open recent apps and tap on the email icon and then Notifications and then Notification Categories and then you can edit them
1711832606823.jpg1711832606853.jpg1711832606903.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.