JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung health food tracker

(Topic created: 08-13-2021 11:05 AM)
nuki
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Can Samsung please update the app and add a label scanning feature for meal tracking to offset the inaccurate nutrient information on many of the items in samsung health.

When trying to track macronutrients from meals and veggies some vegetables inaccurately display zero vitamins. Inaccurate nutritional values are also present on packaged items that are in the system like fiber and flax oatmeal. Fat secrets information is outdated and/or wrong. Also although I am tracking my macronutrients, I do not always weight my food. Having the option to to change the serving size to cups or oz or even a conversion calculator would be nice as a scale is not always available. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.