JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung wallet wouldn't work for me today

(Topic created: 07-14-2023 02:33 PM)
Stefanie07
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I tried to use my samsung wallet today. It didnt work. The fingerprint didnt show up.

.first time this happened

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

HI all, thank you for reaching out, and I am sorry to hear of this recent behavior from Samsung Wallet. The best way to get to a resolution is to contact the Samsung Wallet team, at 1-844-726-7297. They can assist you there!

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
user2QUl3d4hrN
Constellation
Options
Anyone has a solution for this? My Samsung wallet is not working as well, all my restaurants card has disappeared too
0 Likes
BSGViperJockey
Asteroid
Options
Same issue and I followed all the steps of clear the apps cache & data, uninstalled and re-installed the app (just has the loading screen).

Even after the last phone updated that got pushed through Friday/Saturday I can not use Samsung Wallet/Pay.

Phone is Note 20 Ultra.

FYI, this seems to be an issue in EU as well as on the EU Samsung Member Community it's been reported there as well.

I am going to call the number Samsung has for Samsung Pay and see what they say.
0 Likes
Jw-83
Galaxy
Options
Try the 3 dots at the top and see if there is an option to import your cards that are previously stored
0 Likes
MoWe
Constellation
Options
Is anyone else having problems with Samsung wallet? My fingerprint disappeared when I tried to pay, I restarted my phone, I tried to disable and then enable the fingerprint feature, but after disabling the feature its unable to enable again. I tried to remove my card, but after asking for my pin, no numbers pop up for me to enter my pin. Plz help!
CyborgNetic101
Asteroid
Options
Still trying and going to use it ... S5 or S6 may be non samsung wallet since I had issues with Samsung S5 wallet while trying to use its functionality...!???
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

HI all, thank you for reaching out, and I am sorry to hear of this recent behavior from Samsung Wallet. The best way to get to a resolution is to contact the Samsung Wallet team, at 1-844-726-7297. They can assist you there!

0 Likes