JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Theme Park Icon shapes should be applied to all apps, even newly installed ones

(Topic created: 02-16-2024 10:49 PM)
kiskunk
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

So if you apply an icon shape in Good Lock, it will apply to all installed apps. As soon as you download a new app, it's shape won't match your theme. Before switching to Samsung, I have used many different launchers, and all of them were capable of displaying all icons in the shape I set them regardless if they were installed before or after I applied the shape change. It is hard to believe, that Good Lock cannot pull this off.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello, Welcome to the Community. Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Additionally, check out this solution thread for steps to update the icons of newly installed apps: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S22/Good-lock-icon-pack/m-p/2218526

View solution in context

2 Replies
goodlok
Astronaut
Options
Good Lock , it's probably the best program Samsung has ever come out with
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello, Welcome to the Community. Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Additionally, check out this solution thread for steps to update the icons of newly installed apps: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S22/Good-lock-icon-pack/m-p/2218526