JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Where is the Weather App from

(Topic created: 02-17-2024 07:58 PM)
420bunny
Comet
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Where is the weather app from Samsung from or what weather data is it actually using or relying on because I need to request that u add a location that is missing from the data but that made me curious what data ur actually relying on cuZ I don't believe Samsung has their own weather dept actually reading dopplers all day unless maybe u all do the I apologize but it's normally running off of someone's data usually. Then I got to thinking I only believe and rely on one weather service for the weather due to the accuracy it has consistently provided to me in the app of tht service as well. And since the widgets for Samsung are more appealing it now begs the question where are u pulling ur data from cuz then I will use it using the cool widgets u have in addition to my other app.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

The app is made by Samsung but uses data from the Weather Channel if you open the app and scroll all the way to the bottom it says The Weather Channel if you click on that it will take you to Weather.com

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

The app is made by Samsung but uses data from the Weather Channel if you open the app and scroll all the way to the bottom it says The Weather Channel if you click on that it will take you to Weather.com

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
0 Likes