JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Will Samsung contact users to register our devices through the Samsung app?

(Topic created: 06-22-2022 12:36 PM)
Justjustin79
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Will Samsung contact us to register our devices through this Samsung application??   I've always only used Samsung phones and watches and never had this happen.  I've also never ranted online about being hacked before until recently??  I don't just sound paranoid,  I  totally am lately.  Hacker has done a number on my mental state!!  Has Samsung asked y'all for your IMEI  purchase location and date as well??  Cause idk???  This was attached and said it was to register my warranty apparently.   Already tried to register weeks ago and Samsung said that info was already registered with them.   Sounds like I'm crazy I know but I swear I'm being 120% authentic and need helpful ideas before i start learning how to communicate with smoke signals people!!!  😭😭

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
mdavidf
Comet
Options
I've never had them reach out to me and I've been using Samsung devices since the Note 4. I've always registered my products through their website.

View solution in context

6 Replies
Solution
mdavidf
Comet
Options
I've never had them reach out to me and I've been using Samsung devices since the Note 4. I've always registered my products through their website.
Justjustin79
Astronaut
Options
So I'm not being paranoid. My hacker must have a fee more tricks i guess. My phone has changed today too. My trash option in my messges app is now called recycle bin and some of my apps are misplaced with some hidden from view now. Snh
0 Likes
Bs2209
Sun
Options
DO NOT REPLY it sounds like a scam.
Contact 1-800- samsung directly.
Alternatively there is a contact customer service Link in the Samsung members app
Bruzeta
Comet
Options
To Register your Phone:
Scroll down to the bottom of this Community screen 》 Get Help 》 + Register (top right) 》Register Product》Scroll to bottom 》Enter Info 》Phone 》 (Enter your Serial Number and IMEI number to register)
Justjustin79
Astronaut
Options
I've tried to because I want the points for my J7,s20, S22 Ultra,Microwave and refrigerator and my S3 too. I want a kickback man!!!! Lol
0 Likes
TallT76
Astronaut
Options
They got me too