JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Please bring the Galaxy Theme Store to your Smart Tablets

(Topic created: 03-10-2023 06:21 PM)
Options
Tablets
Especially the Tab S7 Plus and up. I like their wallpapers and would love to download those to my tablet. 
6 Replies
MarvinX
Comet
Options
Tablets
AGREED! Your not the first to request this. Samsung doesn't listen, for such an expensive device they should share more basic functions as their expensive pgones.
userxWhuVe93vC
Constellation
Options
Tablets
I agree completely.
Jingling
Comet
Options
Tablets
I would honestly love that! In fact I don't recall any tablet in the world having a dedicated official theme store. No other android companies do this as well.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Thank you Jingling, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

DavidJHit
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I have the Samsung Galaxy tab S7+, and I decided that I wanted to change the theme of the tablet. I checked settings, the galaxy store, everywhere, but found no option to change the theme. Do they no longer allow this on tablets? Or has Samsung completely removed this feature from all of their devices?
Options
Tablets
The tablets don't have this option but the phones do. I agree I've been wanting Galaxy Theme Store on the tablets along with an always on display. Now you can download some wallpaper apps on your tablet and change them that way but I'd rather use Galaxy Themes which is now called Themes. They recently changed the name.