JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung account unable to link td finance for purchase

(Topic created: 08-29-2021 01:42 PM)
Chello86
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

Good morning, I have spent 8 hours calling back and forth to Samsung customer support, Samsung e-commerce division, and TD bank after being approved for a $4200 credit line. The problem is the inability of all staff members to have knowledge of how to link the Samsung financing with the Samsung account I have tried the provided instructions and methods literally over 100 times. Every time I call Samsung they sent me to call TD BANK. When I call TD BANK they send me back to Samsung. I was instructed to link the account by visiting: www.samsung.com/us/tdlink. That does not work then I was directed to utilize www.samsung.com/us/tdlink/#/link-your-account both sites and methods are non-functional. I cleared my cache and deleted browser history to no avail as instructed. I even used 3 different computers 3 different mobile phones and 5 different browsers. No one seems to know what the problem is. I am simply trying to order a Samsung s7+ tablet with some accessories. Is there anyone that can review and correct this problem as a consumer I should not have to make 59 phone calls and over 8 hours of customer support? While performing a Google search there are 100's of others who have experienced the same.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Hello, Unfortunately, the only thing I can recommend would be to call in and speak with our teams directly. You can reach them at 1-800-726-7864 using the ticket number you were provided.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
ArtDesk
Nebula
Options
Tablets
I enter my info in the payment section manually when Samsung Pay doesn't sync with the payment section. As long as I get the discount I am good. Sometimes you have to go old school.
0 Likes
Ossy
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Last year they sent my order to the wrong address, I canceled the order and my Samsung finance account was canceled by TD Bank now I can't reactivate my account and I calling back to bank and Samsung finance and nobody can resolve the issue. Is ridiculous and a waist of time. I guest the company is too big to handle every customer

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Tablets

Hello, Unfortunately, the only thing I can recommend would be to call in and speak with our teams directly. You can reach them at 1-800-726-7864 using the ticket number you were provided.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes