JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Connecting washer and dryer to app

(Topic created: 08-18-2023 03:33 PM)
KTremper
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I have been trying to connect my washer and dryer to app. When I push the SmartCare button, all is see is -: 

it doesn’t give the option to join the app

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear you've been having trouble getting your washer and dryer connected to the SmartThings app. I'm sure you're excited to try out all the awesome features there. To help with this, I'm providing a link below that will walk you through what steps to take to get your appliances connected. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003481/

However, if you complete all the steps in the link above, but you are still unable to connect to the SmartThings app, then I recommend reaching out to our dedicated SmartThings team directly. They will have the best tools and resources to walk you through the connection process, and troubleshoot any issues that may occur. You can reach them directly by calling 1-866-813-2404. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
Options
Washers and Dryers
It might only beable to connect to 2.4ghz only. Not wifi 5 or 6. Read manual. Ensure your wifi is the correct signal. Is.the dryer far from the access point. Try holding the button. Check user manual. Or search for pdf on samsung website.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear you've been having trouble getting your washer and dryer connected to the SmartThings app. I'm sure you're excited to try out all the awesome features there. To help with this, I'm providing a link below that will walk you through what steps to take to get your appliances connected. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003481/

However, if you complete all the steps in the link above, but you are still unable to connect to the SmartThings app, then I recommend reaching out to our dedicated SmartThings team directly. They will have the best tools and resources to walk you through the connection process, and troubleshoot any issues that may occur. You can reach them directly by calling 1-866-813-2404.