Original topic:

Default Water Setting

(Topic created: 11-09-2023 08:26 AM)
Bruce60
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I own a Samsung Washer WA44A3205AW.  The default water setting is set to Extra High.  If I forget to change this wastes a lot of water.  How do I make the default low (auto level)?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

I'm sorry to hear that didn't get the results you wanted. While it is possible to change default settings on some models using the SmartThings app, unfortunately, this model does not have this option. However, I do have something that may help some. Page 59 of the user manual (linked below) has a useful chart showing the available and default settings for each cycle. 

https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202306/20230630150436152/DC68-03850D-06_IB_WA3200T_EN_...

View solution in context

3 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi @Bruce60! Thank you for reaching out!  In order to  set the washer for auto level, you'll need to press the "Water Level" button until there are no lights illuminated in that row.  From there, you'll be good to go!  Let us know if you have any additional questions!

0 Likes
Bruce60
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Wished that worked but it only puts it into a spin only mode.  The normal wash setting remains on Extra High after a power off and power on.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

I'm sorry to hear that didn't get the results you wanted. While it is possible to change default settings on some models using the SmartThings app, unfortunately, this model does not have this option. However, I do have something that may help some. Page 59 of the user manual (linked below) has a useful chart showing the available and default settings for each cycle. 

https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202306/20230630150436152/DC68-03850D-06_IB_WA3200T_EN_...