Dryer DVE50A8600V/A3 doesn't fit pedestal WE402NV/A3

(Topic created: 03-25-2022 08:08 PM)
userzVlG359EhB
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I have this dryer DVE50A8600V/A3

I got this model pedestal WE402NV/A3

Everything I found online says this is the pedestal for my dryer but the mounting hardware does not fit the feet for the dryer

Am I missing something here?  Are there different feet that need installed or does this model just not fit this pedestal?

The washer had different feet and it fit fine.  First pic show the washer's feet fitting, and the second is the dryer with different feet not fitting.

Washer - has adjustable feet and fits the pedestalWasher - has adjustable feet and fits the pedestalDryer with different feet- the metal  mounting piece that is on the dryer does not fit over that plastic leveling footDryer with different feet- the metal mounting piece that is on the dryer does not fit over that plastic leveling foot

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello, I apologize for the issue reported and can confirm WE402NV/A3 is the correct pedestal for your unit. We recommend contacting a professional installer for further assistance with successfully installing the pedestal for the dryer. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello, I apologize for the issue reported and can confirm WE402NV/A3 is the correct pedestal for your unit. We recommend contacting a professional installer for further assistance with successfully installing the pedestal for the dryer.