Original topic:

Washer tearing fabrics

(Topic created: 10-24-2023 04:04 PM)
knelson0505
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

We purchased our Samsung washer/dryer set in June of 2022. Recently it started tearing threads out of our clothes. What can we do to fix this?? Very disappointed as this is not much over a year old.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello there, and thank you so much for reaching out to our Samsung Community! We're so sorry to hear about this situation with your washer tearing fabrics, and definitely understand your concerns. We have reached out to you via a private message to request some additional information. Please follow up with us there, as our community members will not be able to assist with this matter. We look forward to speaking with you. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Washers and Dryers
I am sorry to hear that your Washer is Tearing your Garments, it could be a problem with the internal components being out of ailment or a jagged edge, Try taking a Flashlight and try to inspect the inside of the Washer, look and feel for any damage , including the Rubber Gasket, if you can't find anything please Contact Samsung Support directly for further assistance and support ,The phone number is below
And I found some Support information on the problem that may help you
https://www.samsung.com/ae/support/home-appliances/my-washing-machine-is-causing-the-clothes-to-fray...
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello there, and thank you so much for reaching out to our Samsung Community! We're so sorry to hear about this situation with your washer tearing fabrics, and definitely understand your concerns. We have reached out to you via a private message to request some additional information. Please follow up with us there, as our community members will not be able to assist with this matter. We look forward to speaking with you.