Original topic:

wa54cg7105a factory settings

(Topic created: a month ago)
toadkillerdog
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I recently purchased a WA54CG7105A top loading washer, 90% of the factory presets default to a warm/hot water selection. I would like to set them lower as default. I know that I can manually adjust but I have a child who does not pay attention to settings. don't want him to shrink everything he owns. Can I set them up and lock them down to lower water temps?

2 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello there, and thank you for reaching out to our Community. I want to congratulate you for your new washer purchase, and let you know it would be my pleasure to assist with your water temperature inquiry. From your control panel you absolutely do have the option to change the water temperature for certain cycles. I would encourage you to review the cycle chart on page. 42 of your manual here for further assistance with that aspect- https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202401/20240118131922029/OID67143_IB_WA7100C_EN_240110....  This should be very resourceful, and we hope you continue to enjoy your new washer. 

0 Likes
toadkillerdog
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers
I know how to adjust the Temps up and down. That was never a problem, I want the temp when I turn the dial to heavy duty to be cold 1 rinse and 3 spin not almost boiling 2 rinse and 4 spin when I turn the dial to it not have to change it everytime I start a load.
0 Likes