Original topic:

A horizontal line on my Q60 tv

(Topic created on: 2/21/21 9:46 PM)
userA7WegEdcWO
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I have a Q60 75inch QLED and there’s a blue horizontal line across the tv! I bought the tv on January 2020 what can I do

6 Replies
userE9xHihN90s
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
I had a green horizontal line, by morning the screen was a dark purple. I have to replace the screen
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I'm sorry to hear that, if this is occurring on all sources and during the picture test this will require service. Please send me a private message with your full model and serial number and pictures of your symptoims? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userE9xHihN90s
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
I would, but the screen is all black now. Due to Boost Mobile taking my S20 off my account I cant get it fixed through the insurance, Its going to cost me $250 to fix it now.
0 Likes
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

For clarification is your trouble with your phone or your television?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userE9xHihN90s
Asteroid
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
the trouble is with my Galaxy S20 FE 5G
0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

We would be happy to look into your phone concerns, please drop by our S20 board here and leave us a post and we would be happy to help you there: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S20/bd-p/get-help-galaxy-s20

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes