Original topic:

un65js9000fxza screen dark in middle and bleeding on sides

(Topic created: 05-24-2021 09:40 AM)
usergSpFkUMyg2
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Hello, 

I am looking for options on how to fix these junk tv that I have finally decided to try one last fix or move on from Samsung. The tv was bleeding from the day I got it but BestBuy told me that it would go away , it never did. While I was deployed this past year the middle backlight went out and now it has a massive dark spot. How can I fix this tv for not too much? I have almost given up on Samsung as I still remember the Note 7 issue too vividly. I know, I know, that was a long time ago but I have no issues with any other phones or tvs.

0 Likes
4 Replies
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

If you're looking to repair this yourself, I would suggest reaching out to our parts distributor J&J international at 800-627-4368.  They can make sure that you have everything that you need if looking to do it yourself.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
usergSpFkUMyg2
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

I was going to but it looks like parts are very expensive and those curves have lots of issues so I no longer am interested in fixing this product. 

0 Likes
usergSpFkUMyg2
Constellation
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs

Is there anything Samsung can do

0 Likes
Diaboyos
Supernova
Options
4k, 8k and Other TVs
I so don't miss backlit TV's. OLED all the way. I was cursed with edge bleed and clouding issues for years.
0 Likes