Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Need replacement battery for NP900X4C A07US

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

The battery in my Samsung NP900X4C A07US laptop needs to be replaced.

1. Can I buy a replacement from Samsung? If so, how do I find it and buy it?
  2. I’ve found replacement batteries online, including on ebay. Is it OK to buy a battery that is for the NP900X4C series, but doesn’t specifically specify A07US? Will that still work fine, or well enough?

Thanks for your help!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Need replacement battery for NP900X4C A07US

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As long as the battery matches specs for the battery made directly for the NP900X4C-A07US then you should be fine to get one not directly made by Samsung. To purchase one from samsung you can visit www.samsungparts.com or you can call them at 800-627-4368. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As long as the battery matches specs for the battery made directly for the NP900X4C-A07US then you should be fine to get one not directly made by Samsung. To purchase one from samsung you can visit www.samsungparts.com or you can call them at 800-627-4368. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks!