cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

samsung spin 7 np750qua touchscreen problems

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I recentky purchased a np750qua spin 7 laptop, ryzen 5 2500.    User said it started acting up, touchscreen will hit in multiple other areas when you touch it, thus making it useless.  I had a feeling this may not be a problem with the screen itself but rather with windows driver.  My drivers are all up to date, samsung update run etc..

I realized the problem didn't occur in the bios, so I installed Linux and don't have any issues with it.  I can't seem to find any solution, besides perhaps disabling the touch in device Mgr.

Any help is appreciated, don't want to spend 200+ on a screen replacement.   Also, where can I find drivers for this? Samsungs site doesn't show them.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: samsung spin 7 np750qua touchscreen problems

JUMP TO SOLUTION

All of the drivers for your laptop can be installed through the Samsung Update and Microsoft Update apps. Both are available in the Microsoft 
Store.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue. .... ... ...... . .....any help out there or.......?????????

@userecS3YsfqWV wrote:

So I recentky purchased a np750qua spin 7 laptop, ryzen 5 2500.    User said it started acting up, touchscreen will hit in multiple other areas when you touch it, thus making it useless.  I had a feeling this may not be a problem with the screen itself but rather with windows driver.  My drivers are all up to date, samsung update run etc..

I realized the problem didn't occur in the bios, so I installed Linux and don't have any issues with it.  I can't seem to find any solution, besides perhaps disabling the touch in device Mgr.

Any help is appreciated, don't want to spend 200+ on a screen replacement.   Also, where can I find drivers for this? Samsungs site doesn't show them.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

All of the drivers for your laptop can be installed through the Samsung Update and Microsoft Update apps. Both are available in the Microsoft 
Store.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post