Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Beta 3

(Topic created: 11-06-2021 07:32 AM)
Danilo1981
Halo
Options
Discussions
So yeahhhh, i decided to stay on B3 for a min ONLY because of the scrolling, that was removed in B4, my 21 ultra is smooth as butter, only complaint i have is Minor with the key board, not persistent or may be just my fingers are too fat lol. 
7 Replies
bigbad614
Comet
Options
Discussions
Good call. I see nothing better with beta 4.... The only noticable change in my world is the scrolling frame rate issue.

I am really wondering what Samsung testers are looking for when they are doing their tests... The scroll issue was noticable immediately.
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
@bigbad614
Sometimes QA and Product Owners have to make a judgement call related to some piece of functionality when deadlines are approaching.
bigbad614
Comet
Options
Discussions
I don't disagree with that, but if something is obvious, it should a part of the change-log for awareness. Known issues being documented upon release, helps tamp down complaints and/or frustration.
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Thanks for staying aboard.

If you haven't, might give GBoard a try ...
0 Likes
DPN90
Constellation
Options
Discussions
It's the keyboard itself, i think the hit box is slightly off. I did not miss type on one ui 3.1 at all. And I do stay with the beta 3 as well. It's so smooth compared to the 4th.
0 Likes
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Maybe alter the keyboard layout?
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Danilo1981 ,

We recommend upgrading to latest Beta software update ZUK1. Not every member experiences the same issues.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes