Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta Program-Heart Rate

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
BIGMAN18
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I have the Heart Rate to read every ten minutes but it's not doing that. It does not read it at all. 
5 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions

@BIGMAN18 You should post any comments about the Beta in the dedicated Beta discussion area. There is a link to the discussion area in the Beta banner in the Members app. 

Jacob126
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
How do I get in beta
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
If you have a Bluetooth Galaxy Watch 6, click on the Beta banner in the Samsung Members app.
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Discussions
I have the same issue. You should also send an error report to them so they can fix this soon.
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @BIGMAN18,

Thank you for your feedback. This thread has been moved to Discussion section in Watch Beta community (suggested by @LongHiker  😊 )

I believe you have already installed all 3 apps in Galaxy Beta store (Galaxy Wearable, Watch6 Manager, Samsung Health), but if the heartrate inaccuracy issue is still happening, please report your error back to us (Galaxy Wearable app > Contact us > Error Report). 

Note: While your error is being reported, please don't turn off your Members app until you get a notification that error has been sent. 

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes