Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Beta program

(Topic created: 10-16-2021 02:49 PM)
Frankie1981
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I registered for the beta program but I did not received the beta software, I withdrew and register again but no beta software has been downloaded on my phone 
6 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions

@Frankie1981 Not sure if you remember the details in the Beta notice but it is not automatically downloaded. You need to go to Settings > Software update > "Download and install". The Beta software should be there for download. 

0 Likes
Frankie1981
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Yeah I did that multiple times but I got the message that my phone is up to date.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
Settings
Apps
Show system app
Search for software
Clear data of related app
Clear memory in device care
Reboot
Test
0 Likes
JDMotes
Halo
Options
Discussions
I just came off the beta program (after a month)... You really need to think hard if your going to be a tester; your phone is very unstable with a lot of things not working properly or not at all (GPay, GBoard, Fidelity, TikTok, etc). What finally got to me was the random freezes and reboots. For me, they got worse with the 2nd beta release and I needed my phone to stable... If this isn't important for you, go for it...
cpknupp
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Same issue trying rejoin but no update.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Frankie1981 ,

Updating to beta software from AUIN software is currently not possible. It will be available from our next beta software update release. Please try once next beta software update is released.

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes