Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta testing on the watch classic 6

(Topic created: 06-13-2024 07:19 AM)
Kermit0408
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

After updated to the beta software, my watch stopped displaying my messages . I'm using Google messages and the up won't open.  The watch was restarted and nothing.   

Is anyone having issues with the beta program?

0 Likes
7 Replies
user9hXgtOHecj
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I cannot get google messages app to open either. I did go through notification settings and noticed messages had been toggled off. I toggled back on and now the messages display on the watch when received. 

0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions

@Kermit0408 Please be sure to submit a report via the wearable app -> Contact us -> Error reports

USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Kermit0408,

Thank you for your active participation in Beta. 

It seems like your Galaxy Wearable settings has been changed after the software update to Beta version. 

Please submit a report via wearable app (suggested by @LongHiker , @user9hXgtOHecj ) if the issue persists, after changing your notification settings (Galaxy Wearable app > Notifications > App notifications > Google Messages toggled On) 

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Kermit0408
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

I get the notifications and I can even reply when I receive the notifications. However,  I'm not able to open the Google messages app from the app drawer. 

0 Likes
TimmyTwo2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

Same here. Google Messages actually had an update today on my watch (I'm in the Beta for Google Messages too), but it did not fix the issue still with trying to open the app up. I submitted the error report last night too.

0 Likes
laxpinkie
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I'm having the same issue and reporting it as well

0 Likes