Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Bluetooth

(Topic created: 10-20-2021 03:49 PM)
Chuck3464
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
My Bluetooth has its own mind. I'll be talking on the phone and the call switches to my watch on it's own. Also, I can't connect to the JB4 on my car anymore. 
3 Replies
thereismotion
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Thought this too but I have no bleeping idea how bluetooth works during calls especially once you start involving multiple devices. Sometimes I'll have the car and headphones connected and it's just hard to figure out what's going or supposed to happen during calls. And then the apps complicate it even more. WhatsApp has its own in app option to select the destination source for audio.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Chuck3464 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Chuck3464
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Ok, JB4 is working. It was actually the app that needed to be updated for Android 12. After the update today, worked just fine.
0 Likes