Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Camera quality vs remastered picture

(Topic created: 09-19-2021 09:06 PM)
jdunk312
Comet
Options
Discussions
Is it just me or the remastered picture is what the actual picture quality should look like when using the camera and not going in having to remaster it is the camera not capable of taking pictures at good or what??
0 Likes
7 Replies
JohnnyODrums
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Agreed, I don't see a difference
0 Likes
jdunk312
Comet
Options
Discussions
Remastered looks more clearer to me
0 Likes
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Discussions
SAMSUNG needs to update remastered pic software. I've noticed that itdoes the same thing (tone,temp,brightness.....) in all of the pic but it looks natural with more orange tone, lil bright.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
In my experience sometimes the original looks better than the remastered picture.
0 Likes
userHBrLvDV5cS
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
In my experience remaster looks so much better there's better lighting and contrast in my opinion.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @jdunk312 ,

Remastering a picture uses AI to upscale and improve an image from original capture. Can this be included in Original Picture ? Yes, but that would also disappoint people who prefer to do their own editing of picture. How ever, We will still pass on your feedback to our usability team for review.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
jdunk312
Comet
Options
Discussions
But it will also disappoint people who doesn't or don't know how to edit photos. But would still like to see the camera produce images that way instead of having to go and change it
0 Likes