Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Frequently Crashing

(Topic created: 09-19-2021 11:04 PM)
EZ08
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Phone has been freezing and frequently crashing. Sometimes with watching YouTube other times when the phone is not in use. 
6 Replies
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yes, this is normal on beta software .
Have you tried doing a common solution
That is doing wipe cache partition if you don't know how to do try these steps.
1.Power off your phone
2. Press power buttom and volume up buttom for 15sec
3.you will see recovery mode release the buttoms
4. Press volume down to go to wipe cache partition
5. Press power buttom to click on it and open
6. Again press volume down buttom click on yes and then power buttom
7.restart your phone.

0 Likes
Leify
Comet
Options
Discussions
It's really not "normal" for beta software and means they have issues to fix big time if things are to the point of crashing like we're seeing. This is an Alpha. I can't believe they have the nerve to call it a Beta test. It's far from anything close to worthy of a Beta. Beta means minor bugs and cosmetic issues. It does not mean to expect completely losing functional use and crashing completely.
Options
Discussions
It's always a great idea to factory reset your phone after a backup, and also, if you know how to clear the cache, you should try that as well.
0 Likes
Vinterfe
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Having the exact same problem. Cleared the cache, and while that did make some issues disappear, the crashing is still consistently occurring.
Doesn't seem to have any cause that I can see, it happens whether I'm using the phone or not. Thankfully it restarts rather quickly, but it's still frustrating to see this happen so often.
bigbad614
Comet
Options
Discussions
I have suffered 7 random reboots today. 4 of which, were within the same hour.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @EZ08 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes