Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Can't view texts

(Topic created: 10-17-2021 06:35 PM)
andyy98
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

I changed the theme and color and now I can't view my texts regardless of the theme I change it too
0 Likes
5 Replies
shoman94
Comet
Options
Discussions
Make sure you report it including the screen shot and details. It could be that the app you are using needs to be updated.
RipWashington
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
...or maybe the colors clash? I don't know that this applies but I've always found text looks better on a light background.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @andyy98 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Does this happen in default color theme too ?

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

andyy98
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I have reported it now with the screenshot. And not in the default settings. But when I turn off the dark mode then the theme colors show up correctly. Looks like it's just a flaw with dark mode
0 Likes
Klee0032
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Also try restarting you phone. I had the same problem whenever choosing new theme colors.
0 Likes